Crossfire release 0.5.0 (webbased streaming client)

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Add-on Software Crossfire release 0.5.0 (webbased streaming client)

• This topic has 50 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

GRRRRRrrrrr.. I was realy looking forward adding N810 support to the list.
    Can the external launched player, stream .mp3”s without the binairy_proxy? If the external player also gets launched if a playlist is openened. I can add M3U or plist support in the next version πŸ˜‰

fizze
    Participant

Finally had time to tinker with this, finally.

When I open a mp3 link within microb (the n810 OS2008 browser), it asks me wether to open or save the file.
    IF I chose to open it it does so in the external media player. It’s working, I’ve tried a couple of files.

So, Yeah, without binair_proxy I’d assume that works.
    The media player also supports m3u’s.

Sadly I’m an ebmedded software developer, not a javascript guru. I’m sure it could be fixed rather easily given the proper knowledge. πŸ™„

fizze
    Participant

@fizze wrote:

I guess the day will come when mobile firefox will be ready, and an mplayer plugin ported. πŸ™‚

Feh schmeh, the day has been here alright! http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17715 Bundyo has ported a couple of plugins, and mplayer of course takes care of audio/mpeg as well.

So with the above plugins installed, crossfire works like a charm even in the stock nokia osso browser (microb). πŸ˜‰

Next thing I have to tinker with is screen rotation on the n810, then I’m really happy πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats GREAT news !!!

For screen rotation, you could create a template which renders the N810 into the right resolution.
    I am currently working on a php based playlist generator, which currently generates XSPF and ASX files. Another guy already added Flash support instead of using the Quicktime embedded player, which I will try to bundle in the next release.
    If it all works out… Playstation3 support is on its way πŸ˜‰

fizze
    Participant

Awesome – Flash support would maybe also work on a stock N810 πŸ™‚
    Well, screen rotation is available thru modifying the N810 kernel. It hasn’t got a fancy gyro like the iPhone πŸ˜‰

Togassa
    Participant

@fizze wrote:

So with the above plugins installed, crossfire works like a charm even in the stock nokia osso browser (microb). πŸ˜‰

Next thing I have to tinker with is screen rotation on the n810, then I’m really happy πŸ˜‰

I installed the mplayer plugin on my n800 and the plugin works.
    But somehow the n800 stops when pressing the play button in crossfire (I guess it has got something to do with the binairyproxy setting).

@fizze
    or edgecrush3r: Can you describe which settings you changed from what to what, in which files in order to get it working?

fizze
    Participant

I just tweaked it to bypass the binair proxy stuff, as described in this thread.
    Happy streaming!

I just hope that all those plugins still work with Diablo.

Togassa
    Participant

Ah, silly me 😳
    I assume you are refering to the following post:
    @edgecrush3r wrote:

Edit the ‘index.html’ file:
    locate the function

function openPlayer(p_itemid , p_element_id) {
    [remove the line:]
    playlist_url = base_url + '/binairyproxy.php?enc_url='+ encode64(playlist_url) +'&nocache='+ createTimeStamp();
    [and]
    [remove the line:]
    url = base_url + '/binairyproxy.php?enc_url='+ encode64(url=http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14259)here +'&nocache='+ createTimeStamp();
    }

now Edit your config.xml file and specify the hostname or ip of your server (NOT localhost!!!).

I used a different setting on microb then standard (Like the one described here ).
    After I reverted it back to the orginal, it worked like a charm.

Thank for you quick respons.

UloPe

Hi,

I just found this and it looks very nice πŸ˜‰

I have a problem though that the artists and album Lists are empty.
    Also in the Search results it only shows the album name with no songs in it.

Under Libraries I have one entry “Library (0)” with just 1 page of (seemingly random) songs from my collection.

I can connect and play songs from this server (firefly 0.2.4) via iTunes without problems.

What could be the problem here?

Thanks
    UloPe

fizze
    Participant

firefly 0.2.4 is too old. Crossfire doesn’t use the DAAP protocol, but rather the RSP protocol, which has been introduced along the svn-1400-ish builds.

Please upgrade your build of firefly to svn-1568 for instance, which is a very stable build, too.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.