Compile error with build 1696

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leifdenby

Hi guys

I’m trying to build on a openbsd 4.3 system. Configured the build as:
    ./configure –with-id3tag=/usr/local –enable-sqlite3 –prefix=/usr/local CFLAGS=”-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe” CPPFLAGS=” -I/usr/local/include”

which went fine, but the compiling breaks with:
    gmake[3]: Entering directory `/home/leif/downloads/mt-daapd-svn-1696/src/mdns’
    if /bin/sh ../../libtool –tag=CC –mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -g -Wall -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='”i386-unknown-openbsd4.3″‘ -DHAVE_BROKEN_RECVDSTADDR -I/usr/local/include -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -MT mDNSPosix.lo -MD -MP -MF “.deps/mDNSPosix.Tpo” -c -o mDNSPosix.lo mDNSPosix.c;
    then mv -f “.deps/mDNSPosix.Tpo” “.deps/mDNSPosix.Plo”; else rm -f “.deps/mDNSPosix.Tpo”; exit 1; fi
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -g -Wall -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST=”i386-unknown-openbsd4.3″ -DHAVE_BROKEN_RECVDSTADDR -I/usr/local/include -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -MT mDNSPosix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mDNSPosix.Tpo -c mDNSPosix.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/mDNSPosix.o
    mDNSPosix.c: In function `SocketDataReady’:
    mDNSPosix.c:517: error: structure has no member named `NotAnInteger’
    mDNSPosix.c: In function `ParseDNSServers’:
    mDNSPosix.c:664: warning: Array size (10) smaller than format string size (11) (arg 3)
    gmake[3]: *** [mDNSPosix.lo] Error 1
    gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/home/leif/downloads/mt-daapd-svn-1696/src/mdns’
    gmake[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/leif/downloads/mt-daapd-svn-1696/src’
    gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/leif/downloads/mt-daapd-svn-1696′
    gmake: *** [all] Error 2

I’ve tried gmake (gnu make) as well as make (bsd make), both produce the same error.

Thanks for any help.
    Leif

nakamoto

It seems nobody has answered yet..

Change “destAddr.NotAnInteger” to “destAddr.ip.v4.NotAnInteger” as other lines.
    It seems that the author forgot to write the line to be compatible with OpenBSD.

The line 664 is also a potential bug. The size of a variable keyword[] should be declared to be greater than 10.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.