Build firefly nightly on WL-500g

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    jtbse
    Participant

Arborigine…

You should also check the permissions on the directory (i.e. /opt/etc/mt-daapd) to be sure you have RWX there as well.

You probably do, (since you managed to install in the first place), but I’d at least check it.

rpedde
    Participant

@gusdesigns wrote:

Ron,

Is there some kind of schedule for any ‘official’ version for Oleg’s firmware? 😳
    My pinnacle SB still only plays internet radio’s … πŸ˜₯

Thanks!

Right now the windows stuff is still broken. I don’t quite have all the vista breakage fixed yet. I hope tomorrow I’ll finish it all up and I can drop a new nightly over the weekend. I had hoped to have one last weekend, but you know how that goes.

— Ron

mas
    Participant

There are still some big companies struggling with Vista ports of their software. And these have way more man- and cashpower at hands. And still they havent got it yet.

So no worries. Hehe.

gusdesigns
    Participant

@rpedde wrote:

Right now the windows stuff is still broken. I don’t quite have all the vista breakage fixed yet. I hope tomorrow I’ll finish it all up and I can drop a new nightly over the weekend. I had hoped to have one last weekend, but you know how that goes.

— Ron

Hi,

I see that there is a new nighlty build available.
    Is there some compilation (maybe MIPSEL) that we also can use for our Oleg firmware, or is this still a WIP to build it ❓

Always available to help testing…

Thanks!

b.

rpedde
    Participant

@gusdesigns wrote:

@rpedde wrote:

— Ron

Hi,

I see that there is a new nighlty build available.
    Is there some compilation (maybe MIPSEL) that we also can use for our Oleg firmware, or is this still a WIP to build it ❓

Always available to help testing…

Thanks!

b.

Working on it. I downloaded all the toolsets, and I’m still setting them up. I should have somethign soon. Sooner than last time I said that, as I’m pretty much done working on the stupid vista crap.

FlyingAndi

From the Nighly Snapshots release notes:

Feedback, please. And if the vista thing doesn’t work this time, then forget it. It will just be dead to me from that point on.

Does this mean you will be able to work on this issue again?

gusdesigns
    Participant

Would be nice … πŸ˜‰

rpedde
    Participant

@gusdesigns wrote:

Would be nice … πŸ˜‰

Aiiiieeeee!

I did get the build tools installed… I’m close. Just haven’t finished it off. Too little time.

gusdesigns
    Participant

@rpedde wrote:

Aiiiieeeee!

I did get the build tools installed… I’m close. Just haven’t finished it off. Too little time.

News? (As according to the views, this is quite a popular topic πŸ˜‰ )

rpedde
    Participant

@gusdesigns wrote:

@rpedde wrote:

Aiiiieeeee!

News? (As according to the views, this is quite a popular topic πŸ˜‰ )

It’s compiling even as I speak. I had to take out flac (no c++ compiler), but I’ll see about getting that back in. I hope to post something tonight.

— Ron

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.