AlienBBC plugin ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sonichouse
    Participant

Hi Ron,

after a long time lurking on the fourm, I thought it was time to ask for a new feature.

Would it be possible with the new plugin mechanism to emulate the AlienBBC plugin for Slimserver ?

This probably would mean adding a playlist/Album dynamically from the BBC web site.

The playlist would have to support folders if possible as the site is organised in a station/subject hierarchy.

rpedde
    Participant

@sonichouse wrote:

Hi Ron,

after a long time lurking on the fourm, I thought it was time to ask for a new feature.

Would it be possible with the new plugin mechanism to emulate the AlienBBC plugin for Slimserver ?

This probably would mean adding a playlist/Album dynamically from the BBC web site.

The playlist would have to support folders if possible as the site is organised in a station/subject hierarchy.

At some point, yeah. Someone else in the list was talking about that — more in the context of a way to feed arbitrary data rather than bbc web specifically, but yeah.

ian_lee

I would welcome the feature as well.. thanks for considering it.

ecosprog
    Participant

Gotta add my vote for this as well. I listen a lot to BBC listen again programs but have to use an old laptop for this. It would be a lot nicer to have the abiltiy to play these streams on the Soundbridge and dispense with the notebook altogether.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.