1518: Web & run error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    k3n85
    Participant

Windows XP sp2
    Installed bonjour support
    1518.exe but // Version svn-1498 web

The web server seems to be running fine, as in I can access it just fine and displays all information from the .conf just fine but if I edit anything the ‘Save’ button does nothing.

Start>Programs>FF>FF Configuration
    Error–> This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
    (FFShell)

rpedde
    Participant

@k3n85 wrote:

Windows XP sp2
    Installed bonjour support
    1518.exe but // Version svn-1498 web

The web server seems to be running fine, as in I can access it just fine and displays all information from the .conf just fine but if I edit anything the ‘Save’ button does nothing.

Start>Programs>FF>FF Configuration
    Error–> This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
    (FFShell)

It’s the ongoing windows breakage. 1498 is the last working windows version.

— Ron

k3n85
    Participant

Alright, kinda new around here so I apologize for repeats. Been trying to read as many posts as possible so hopefully not to much of a burden 🙂

Thanks for the update.

k3n85
    Participant

What about the ‘Save’ Button not working, as I’m not able to specify a playlist file in the conf file …

rpedde
    Participant

@k3n85 wrote:

What about the ‘Save’ Button not working, as I’m not able to specify a playlist file in the conf file …

That’s a known breakage as well…. I’m installing IE 7 (shudder) even as we speak, as that’s the only place I’ve seen it.

Are you using english xp and firefly tray applet, or a language localized version? And if so, what language? And what’s your web_root and mp3_dir paths?

I’m just trying to track this down, as some people are saying they see it in firefox, and I don’t with either 1.5 or 2.0, so it’s something I can’t find. I’m going to try in IE7, as there have been several IE7 breakage reports, so maybe that will help me find it.

k3n85
    Participant

WinXP English SP2
    Seems broken in both Firefox 2.0.0.3 and IE 7
    I’m not aware of the Firefly try applet or where to get it

D:Firefly Media Serveradmin-root
    C:Documents and SettingsKenMy DocumentsMy MusiciTunes

Full permissions to this folder

rpedde
    Participant

@k3n85 wrote:

WinXP English SP2
    Seems broken in both Firefox 2.0.0.3 and IE 7
    I’m not aware of the Firefly try applet or where to get it

D:Firefly Media Serveradmin-root
    C:Documents and SettingsKenMy DocumentsMy MusiciTunes

Full permissions to this folder

Think I got it, check the latest nightly.

— Ron

k3n85
    Participant

Bingo for Firefox 2.0
    Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.