You are here: Home » Topic » 1391 issues with a NSLU2

1391 issues with a NSLU2

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rpedde 11 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #671

    cromei
    Participant

    3 main issues so far…

    1. My SB sees my server but can not connect
    2. iTunes does not see FireFly
    3. My smart playlists are not being recognized by the server on the webpage.

    I did an upgrade on my NSLU2 from 1376 to 1391.

    For some reason my log is not being built either…
    Craig

    #6779

    rpedde
    Participant

    @cromei wrote:

    1. My SB sees my server but can not connect
    2. iTunes does not see FireFly

    I think perhaps I forgot to package the daap module. D’oh.

    3. My smart playlists are not being recognized by the server on the webpage.

    You didn’t delete the songs.db, did you?

    I’ll look at this tonight.

    — Ron

    #6780

    cromei
    Participant

    I did not delete the songs.db. I am still trying to get the logs to work.
    Craig

    #6781

    rpedde
    Participant

    @cromei wrote:

    I did not delete the songs.db. I am still trying to get the logs to work.
    Craig

    Okay. I’m looking at it now. Might all just be packaging problem.

    — Ron

    #6782

    cromei
    Participant

    BTW, Don’t think of me as complaining πŸ™‚ I saw the note with the release and wanted to do play with it anyways.
    Craig

    #6783

    cromei
    Participant

    Ok, I have logs. I changed the filename and restarted the slug. What test cases do you want me to run to give you logs and at what debug level?
    Craig

    #6784

    rpedde
    Participant

    @cromei wrote:

    Ok, I have logs. I changed the filename and restarted the slug. What test cases do you want me to run to give you logs and at what debug level?
    Craig

    I think I have the rest of it… the smart playlists get fetched via the daap module, so no daap = no playlists. They are still there, just dont show on the page.

    I’m uploading the new packages now.

    — Ron

    #6785

    cromei
    Participant

    The 1393 fixed everything except my Soundbridge connection. That I fixed by cycling the power on the Soundbridge πŸ™‚ Thanks Ron!
    Craig

    #6786

    rpedde
    Participant

    @cromei wrote:

    The 1393 fixed everything except my Soundbridge connection. That I fixed by cycling the power on the Soundbridge πŸ™‚ Thanks Ron!
    Craig

    w00t!

    Good to hear. All in all, the 1391 was less painful that I though it might be. Lots of new/changed stuff.

    Glad it seemed to go okay.

    — Ron

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.