1018 Connecting Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    rpedde
    Participant

I’ll point the roku guys at this post. Meanwhile, I’ll check that tcpdump and see if that’s what it is — the nslu2 just taking a while to wake up.

This is really helpful. Thanks.

Carsten

Hi,

nslu2? I have a PIII-900 Debian server behind…

BR,
    Carsten.

rpedde
    Participant

lol… that wouldn’t be that, then. 🙂

— Ron

schiers
    Participant

Hi Ron,

it seems the problem occurs after the Soundbridge is switched off a longer period of time (e.g. over night). I can be pretty sure to have that issue when I come back home from work and switch it on.

It will never find the server. It will reboot in 90% after pressing ok to the message where it complains that there is no server. In the other 10% of cases, it will offer me the choice of servers and in this case, all three (Twonky, mt-daapd, and mt-daapd/rsp1.0) are available.

If you or Roku need more logs, I am hapy to provide them, as the combination between Roku and mt-daapd/rsp is marvelous.

An offside question: I was able to stream flac files on iTunes. Will that also work with Roku? And how is wma handled? Do I have to install something like flac on the server in order to allow streaming?

BR,
    Carsten.

rpedde
    Participant

The transcoding support isn’t into the rsp side yet. It will be shortly, though.

— Ron

schiers
    Participant

Ah, I see.

Have a good night 😉 I started to work an hour ago…

BR,
    Carsten.

Post edited by: schiers, at: 2006/05/11 07:21

Post edited by: schiers, at: 2006/05/11 07:26

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.