Reply To: Streaming Mt-daapd to Soundbridge – iTunes playlists problem

boki
Participant

Hi,

I think I have a similar problem, but I got stucked much earlier. I have Pinnacle SoundBridge, NSLU2 and firefly nightbuild 1498. All of them, plus my ibook are connected over a wired network. I copied my iTunes music library on NSLU2 and everything works fine. The music files are in /public/mp3 on NSLU2. However, I tried copying iTuned Music Library.xml the same dir (/public/mp3) in order to copy the playlists, but firefly does not reckognize it. I tried rescanning, restarting the server, but nothing helps. I turned on the server with log level 9 (-d 9) but I haven’t got anything more in the log (standard log file /var/log/messages), certainly no mention of the xml file. I searched around, and I haven’t found anyone with a similar problem. This post actually resambles the most, although the problem described is more advanced. I also haven’t found any corresponding docs.

Does anyone has an idea what’s going on? How does firefly processes xml files? Where does it search for it? What do I have to do to get my xml file parsed (it is big though, around 8MB). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Boki