FireFly Media Server (formerly mt-daapd) › Firefly Media Server Forums › Firefly Media Server › General Discussion › iTunes connect to server, but exit … › Reply To: iTunes connect to server, but exit …
– I’ve only basically installed mi-daapd with ipkg from my NSLU, no other installtion
– Nothing else done on NSLU (no installed any .so) – I suppose the daapd.so is for NSLU ?
– Forgotten : my pc running iTunes is under win xp
– Before this install (ipkg) – somme wweks ago – Roku was seeing the server but crashin when opening, now it’s ok …
– I’m sure that it is the mt-daapd server
My present problem is iTunes as client …. And no idea where to search the problem …
The best way to troubleshoot is to set a logfile in the config, and run it with a debuglevel of -9 (/opt/sbin/mt-daapd -d9 -c /opt/etc/mt-daapd/mt-daapd.conf).
Then look at the lasts lines in the log file and that might help find out what’s going on. If not, then post the last 10 or 15 lines, and we might be able to figure it out from there.