Reply To: No config page on web interface – Firefly running perfectly

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues No config page on web interface – Firefly running perfectly Reply To: No config page on web interface – Firefly running perfectly

Renno
Participant

After, turning off the slug over Christmas, I came back to find that Firefly had crashed. I reinstalled, but once again the config file doesn’t display on the web interface or when editing with vi.

# vi /opt/etc/mt-daapd/mt-daapd.conf
[1;1H[0J[1;1H# $Id: mt-daapd.conf,v 1.3 2005/02/15 03:35:19 rpedde Exp $[2;1H#[3;1H# This is the mt-daapd config file.[4;1H#[5;1H# If you have problems or questions with the format of this file,[6;1H# direct your questions to [email protected].[7;1H#[8;1H# You can also check the website at http://mt-daapd.sourceforge.net,[9;1H# as there is a growing documentation library there, peer-supported[10;1H# forums and possibly more.[11;1H#[13;1H[general][15;1H#[16;1H# web_root (required)[17;1H#[18;1H# Location of the admin web pages. If you installed from[19;1H# ipk, this is correct[20;1H#[22;1Hweb_root = /opt/share/mt-daapd/admin-root[1;1H[24;1H”/opt/etc/mt-daapd/mt-daapd.conf” line 1 of 298 –0%–[0K[1;1H

And that is all that is shown when attempting to edit. If I access the config file throught the NSLU2 interface, I can see the whole file, but when I attempt to edit it in vi, or view the firefly web interface – nothing.

As you’ll see above, I’ve had the same problem before, but no combination of deleting old config files, and re-installing seems to work.

Help!
😮