It is the same problem Mr. xaviour had, that he posted here: http://forums.fireflymediaserver.org/viewtopic.php?t=5979
At first transcoding did not work, as i had posted here:
But it ended in ogg giving noise only. So I tried to recompile (i)vorbis-tools with your patch.
Mr xaviour was luckier than me, but kept silent about how-to.
I have vague plans to patch the 1.1.1 version of the vorbis-tools and try again, but a little help from xaviour would be a real saviour.
Is there a reason you don’t want to use the unslung repository? Because that has working binaries.
Also, I’m not sure where you got your source code from, but if you use the source tarballs from the unslung repo, I’ve verified this afternoon that it compiles cleanly.
It appears there are a couple more patches in svn for unslung, but here’s the sources and patches I worked with this afternoon:
Compile libvorbisidec. I used defaults. Untar the vorbistools and apply first the tremor patch, then the endian patch. Then compile. I used –with-ogg and –with-vorbis, and it compiled cleanly, although I must mention that I was of course using the unslung build harness.
This should produce an integer decoder oggdec. if you run it with -v, it should mention that it is using tremor.
Beyond that, I can’t tell you much, except perhaps to recommend using the unslung repository, as I can verify that works.