Reply To: 1376 and uNSLUng 5.5: configuration?

rpedde
Participant

@UncleOp22 wrote:

Just put up 1376 – as others report, much snappier and been up over a day so far. Yay.

I go to the web interface, select “configuration”, and I get a nearly blank page. No configuration info. “View source…” shows nothing interesting by some JavaScript framework. On the slug I see html and .js files in /opt/share/mt-daapd/admin-root, and they are dated Sep. 4.

Running in Firefox 1.5.latest under Linux, and JavaScript is enabled. Running “runas = guest”, which is the out-of-the-box setting. AssUMe’ing it’s not as simple as “guest can’t show or edit the configuration”, where should I look to fix this?

Thanks!

I’d check first htat your admin_root is set right — that it points to the right directory. Also, might be worth reinstalling and letting it overwrite your config (and then changing the stuff you’ve changed) — there are some confgi changes… nothing that I would think would make it not work, but still worth doing.

Might also try installing Firebug and seeing what errors come up when you try to browse the page. that might help.

Any 404 errors in the mt-daapd log?