I am having a problem with svn-1344. Before this I was running 1333 with no issues. I downloaded 1344 and made it. Run a make install and then restart mt-daapd. It loaded up correctly at first and I went to the webpage and issued a rescan. The first anomoly I noticed is that after the scan the webpage said it was hosting 5000 songs whilst in fact my mp3 directory only has just under 3000 songs. I suspected that it might be double counting songs as they are added to smart playlists. Anyway shortly after noticing this the config webpage became unavailable and according to the logs mt-daapd was shutdown.
Try swapping to sqlite2, and I’ll work on the sqlite3.