You are here: Home » Reply » Reply To: "Songs Served" and play_count not updated correctl

Reply To: "Songs Served" and play_count not updated correctl

#5288
t0m
Participant

regarding the Status page, I’ve got 13095 songs in my db.

After streaming some mp3 songs to my SB I’ve got:

Songs Served 13

the counters in the database are not updated:


# sqlite songs.db 'SELECT title FROM songs where play_count =0;' |wc -l
13095
# sqlite songs.db 'SELECT title FROM songs where time_played =0;' |wc -l
13095
#

# sqlite songs.db 'SELECT title FROM songs where play_count !=0;' |wc -l
0
# sqlite songs.db 'SELECT title FROM songs where play_count >0;' |wc -l
0
# sqlite songs.db 'SELECT title FROM songs where time_played !=0;' |wc -l
0
# sqlite songs.db 'SELECT title FROM songs where time_played >0;' |wc -l
0
#

I haven’t checked transcoded content, yet.

/t0m