url is invalid, grabbed the 0.2.3 tar from the main site.
I could not get it to compile directly because configure was complaining I had no gmdb.h (even if I forced the path).
However, I went into the ports tree, changed the makefile from 0.2.0 to 0.2.3 and the proper checksum, attempted to make from the ports tree, but the applied patches file harfed. I removed the patch file, and it managed to compile, and install, and I see it with itunes. Only thing I notice is all the Genre tags are messed up (ie all the mp3’s that normally import directly into itunes as “80’s” are showing up as “Folk”) but only with mp3’s AAC file genres seem to remain correct.
Post edited by: YappyFox, at: 2005/09/22 22:13