Reply To: FireStats – Top 40 php script (now with added charts)

Iris
Participant

Well done, Steve! 😀

v1.21 worked flawlessly. I just needed to add in the code:

set_time_limit(60);

If it doesn’t hurt anything maybe you might want to consider incorporating this into functions.php permanently. Most of my charts still render in under 5 secs. I can certainly live with that until Ron comes out with another nightly and maybe then I’ll switch to sqlite3 too – lowering those rendering times for the two charts.

Now that I’m getting the summary page rendered without error I did notice that my total songs is the same as total albums. If I’m thinking total albums should be counting the actual number of albums then what it is reporting is wrong. All the other numbers look correct.

As far as my time issue I’ll have to work on that some more. What I do know is that the time my MSS reports back is correct and the time that FireFly reports in the logs is correct also. What’s confusing me is that since your app is really just querying the songs.db why would there be a discrepancy. Originally, I was thinking that it was a problem or oversight with your app but you say it’s reporting the correct time on your end. I guess I’ll just have to wait for Ron or someone more familiar then I with the MSS and sqlite to walk me through some commands to issue against it.

Thanks for your excellent efforts over the weekend though. I’m glad we got these issues ironed out. Looking forward to future enhancements 😉

Iris