Reply To: How-to setup Firefly on a Synology disk station (powerpc)

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues How-to setup Firefly on a Synology disk station (powerpc) Reply To: How-to setup Firefly on a Synology disk station (powerpc)

Anonymous
Inactive

@cstern wrote:

For me I have a, maybe related, problem. If I copy new music to the DS107 Firefly will abort, and the web interface becomes unavailable – but I don’t even get the login box.

In the log I can see that (the) Firefly crash landed after receiving a HUP signal.

Also multiple requests at the same time to the server causes a crash. I think this is kind of well known with this release in combination with the sqlite database format.

Maybe it works better with sqlite3 which can be selected in the web-interface. I tried it (sqlite3) once but had problems, and went back to sqlite. I will try again and see if stability improves. Perhaps you should try the same…

Now I have another issue… Since this morning, I cannot log in to the web interface at all. Not even after 3 reboots of my DS-207…? Anyone tried this?