Reply To: FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Bo Mellberg
Participant

@cstern wrote:

Hi Bo (are you from Sweden?)

Yes, I live in Lund.

1) To be able to toggle between browsing by Artist-Then-Album and Album-Then-Artist (i.e. to first list all albums, and when one is selected all the corresponding artists are listed in the next window).

Hmm, this could be tricky to implement next to the normal behaviour. What do you others say?

2) To (perhaps optionally) have the path displayed for the selected tune / album. I don’t know if this is possible at all – but it would make it easier (for me 😀 ) to later find the mp3 etc on the server, so I can copy out the songs to a CD.

Terribly sorry. I have no way of knowing where the songs reside (their paths).

4) I noticed that also e.g. wma files are shown but can not be played. Couldn’t they be marked e.g. by a different background color or text color or something?

They could and others have suggested it. Until then you can make a smart playlist that sorts out only mp3:s.

5) I know others have written this: But an installation guide and release notes would be really nice. I have found out how to install it but new users probably would have questions and with the number of posts in this thread it is a time consuming task to go through everything to find the answers…

I know. Shame on me! Documentation is important but boring.