I have some requests and som bugs, most you are probably aware of and some are easily fixed, others not 😛
– Searchbox should be responsive to ‘Enter key’
– After search is completed, songs should be listed instead of me having to press an album (until the ‘show All (nnn) album’ is fixed, could you autoselect the first album? Or perhaps all of them automatically?
The reason for not doing this is that if you accidently type for example a single “t” and searches, it would leave the application unresponsive. Until the sorted queries are finished I can’t enable that feature, if I want to sort the albums numerically, which I do. 🙂 I’ll give you the first album though!
– Center the text you write in the search box
Oh, please no.
– Please make the windows bigger, for easier browsing. I for one would like the ‘Playlist’ to be taller.
The layout is always a matter of discussion. Some use the playlist window a lot, others browse by genre a lot, which is more important?
– Center the swf to the middle of the homepage, both vertical and horisontal
You can do that yourself if you hack some tables into the html. As it is autogenerated from Flash, I haven’t touched the layout. Perhaps FirePlay goes into the web interface in the future.
– Would be nice to be able to spool in a song, by clicking on the progressbar.
Awesome. I’ll try.
– Add a volume slider
You got it.
– When I press a key the Artist window correctly goes to that key, but it would be nice that it worked like in iTunes where you can type eg. ‘TR’ then selected artist is ‘Tr***’ not ‘R*’
I’m afraid Flash is not as intelligent as most OS are. Changing that behaviour is a bit time consuming at the moment, as I would have to take care of the typing events myself.
and thanks for a briliant add-on for mt-daapd 🙂
Thank you for using it!