FireFly Media Server (formerly mt-daapd) › Firefly Media Server Forums › Firefly Media Server › Setup Issues › Starting DAAP server: execvp: No such file or directory › Reply To: Starting DAAP server: execvp: No such file or directory
Thanks Ron. Results:
– flac package is installed OK.
– I did configure with –prefix=/usr. There is no mt-daapd-ssc.sh in either my /usr/sbin or /usr/local/src/mt-daapd-0.2.4.1/contrib directories. Is that where you meant?
– I’m still unclear on where –enable-flac goes. Is that a command line switch for configure? make? make install?
– I found a /usr/bin/flac, but I have nothing called /usr/bin/wavestreamer, nor a “wavestreamer” anywhere else. What is that part of?
– What do you mean by “setup ssc-codecs” and “point ssc-script to”? Is this text requiring editing that is part of the file I cannot find?
Sorry to be a nuisance. I’m looking for docs to help myself but can’t find a thing…