Reply To: firefly & itunes ‘view options’ state, txtvers=1 option

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues firefly & itunes ‘view options’ state, txtvers=1 option Reply To: firefly & itunes ‘view options’ state, txtvers=1 option

rpedde
Participant

@barunio wrote:

Hi, I have the most recent firefly installed on an ubuntu box on my home network. i access the music through itunes. I noticed that if I set the “View Options” preferences in iTunes (so that I can see the track number of each song), that option is not remembered the next time i connect to the shared library. After some searching, I found this site (http://husk.org/blog/arch/the_state_of_viewing_music.html) which states that I need to set the following option:
txtvers=1
set somewhere in order for the view options state to be remembered. Is this correct? If so, how do I set this up? If not, is there any way to have the view options remembered?

That’s not really user-settable, and it should be there already. Has for a long time.

What version of iTunes and what version of firefly? And where did you get the package you installed?