Reply To: Stream to a remote iTunes

Iris
Participant

Someone save me from having to create another user id on another forum in order get some assistance for this slightly off-topic request.

I’ve searched and read probably 30 different articles and nothing specific has mentioned how to diagnose the errors I’m getting above. So, considering this is the only forum that I belong to that probably has more members using linux and that what I’m trying to do is related to acessing FF I hope I can get help.

I googled:

error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: cannot load shared object file

To see if I could find any solutions but there either nonsense or don’t help. OpenSSH is up-to-date accroding to ipkg install openssh it’s just that it doesn’t finish the configuration. ALL the files that it says it can’t open or find are there. I’m stumped. I even tried different sources for the package and got the same error. Is this perhaps related to a user privelege or something. I’m just telneting into my MSS w/o a p/w and executing the commands – seem thing I’ve done to install FF, etc.

Iris