Reply To: svn-1586 – not recognized by Soundbridge M1001 & Roku ra

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues svn-1586 – not recognized by Soundbridge M1001 & Roku ra Reply To: svn-1586 – not recognized by Soundbridge M1001 & Roku ra

rpedde
Participant

@Turbooch wrote:

I upgraded to svn-1586 version from the standard version on a computer with Win XP Pro. The installation program uninstalled the standard version and installed itself and after an hour or so, I finally got the playlists from iTunes to work.

However, when I rebooted the computer, Firefly is not shown on either M1001 or Roku Radio. Here is the info on versions. I’d appreciate help on this matter. I’d like to keep svn-1586.

Firefly Service 1.0 svn-1586 C:Program FilesFirefly Media Serverfirefly.exe
FireflyShell 1.0 svn-1359 C:Program FilesFirefly Media ServerFireflyShell.exe
DAAP Output Plugin 1.0 svn-1586 C:Program FilesFirefly Media Serverpluginsout-daap.dll
RSP Output Plugin 1.0 svn-1586 C:Program FilesFirefly Media Serverpluginsrsp.dll
FFMPEG Transcoder Plugin 1.0 svn-1586 C:Program FilesFirefly Media Serverpluginsssc-ffmpeg.dll
WMA Transcoder Plugin 1.0 svn-1586 C:Program FilesFirefly Media Serverpluginsssc-wma.dll
Win32 Event Plugin 1.0 svn-1586 C:Program FilesFirefly Media Serverpluginsw32-event.dll

Try re-installing bonjour for windows. Also, verify that it’s actually starting on boot. Does it appear if you stop the service and re-start it?

If so, re-installing bonjour would probably do it.

— Ron