Reply To: IP Address static at 127.0.0.1 Can’t see the Server

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues IP Address static at 127.0.0.1 Can’t see the Server Reply To: IP Address static at 127.0.0.1 Can’t see the Server

rpedde
Participant

@yes2598 wrote:

Hi UPnP geeks 🙂

According to the Web Interface, Firefly always starts with an IP Address of 127.0.0.1 and i think it’s because of this that my Client cannot see the Server.

The Client has the IP 192.168.2.6
The IP of the Host Computer is 192.168.2.3

I’ve got a Sagem My Du@l RADIO 7000 sold as a Medion Wireless Internet Radio it’s got Lan & WLan, USB, FM and it’s UPnP Compliant.

On the Client Player and with the Media Player (Yahoo Music Jukebox) of the Host computer I can see other UPnP Servers (but not Firefly), but am not happy with the listing provided, and the size of the Program. (TVersity)

I Have tried changing the Port. Firewall is OFF.

Thanks for the Help

Running Win XP, Nat Services are running on a Claxan Server (like Synology) with embedded Linux.

Firefly Service 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverfirefly.exe
FireflyShell 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media ServerFireflyShell.exe
RSP Output Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsrsp.dll
FFMPEG Transcoder Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsssc-ffmpeg.dll
WMA Transcoder Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsssc-wma.dll
Win32 Event Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsw32-event.dll

Right now it doesn’t do UPnP. There is a start of it, but it’s being deferred until after the next stable (which, by the looks of the recent nightlies, may be a while!)

– Ron