Success!!!!!! I got it working!!!!!
I couldn’t get ‘nano’ editor working properly so I thought that there has to be a way to edit this file in Windows Notepad and somehow copy it to the admin partition (Windows would not let me modify anything in the admin partition).
1) I copied mt-daapd.conf to my local HDD from the admin drive
2) Edited the path in the .conf file to point to my .mp3’s using notepad
3) Dragged the new .conf file into the ‘mp3’ directory I created in the public drive
4) Telnetted into the slug
5) put in the code to copy the modified .conf file to the admin drive at /opt/etc/mt-daapd
# cp /share/flash/data/public/mp3/mt-daapd.conf /opt/etc/mt-daapd
6) then ran firefly
7) Checked status by logging into firefly using web browser and also listened on my Roku
#8 Very happy!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
Thanks so much for the help everyone. Hopefully I won’t have to add too much more to this thread.
I’m uploading my collection now (probably will take 4 hours or so)
Congratulations. Next you’ll be tackling the nightlies… 🙂