Reply To: Firefly, Belkin F5D7132UK WURE and multicasting problem

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Firefly, Belkin F5D7132UK WURE and multicasting problem Reply To: Firefly, Belkin F5D7132UK WURE and multicasting problem

be4con
Participant

Thanks again Andy

I’ve tried every possible combination but no success. I’m still faced with perfect internet radio but no Firefly.

I tried pinging the AP but I only have the MAC from the base of the unit. Strangely it isn’t listed as a connected item as any of the routers DHCP clients or in the log. Is this maybe because it is just acts as an extension of the router on the network? I can ping the router (which is only connected wirelessly through the AP) and get a response time of 1ms.

I’m beginning to think that the Belkin just isn’t compatible in any way. So much for it being a Universal Range Extender huh? 🙄

If you have any other ideas on what I might try next then I’d be delighted to hear them. Otherwise thanks for your help so far.

I’m looking at getting a separate 10dbi antenna for the buffalo to see if that will do the trick in extending my network so I can cut out the Belkin altogether.