rpedde
Participant

@Darth Nemo wrote:

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help.

But before the problem, here is the setup I’m running

NSLU2 which has been Unslung and SVN-1586 armeb.ipk installed
Soundbridge M1000 and M1001 both connected wirelessly

I’ve recently upgraded the firefly software to SVN-1586, I can’t remember the exact previous version but it was around 1450, and now my Sondbridges refuse to play any songs. They can see the libraries, and see the songs but they are unable to play them.

There have been other changes, recently both of my soundbridges updated their internal firmware to the latest version, and I’ve started using Itunes, and Firefly seems happy to see playlists from Itunes but can’t see any of the songs within them?

Can you please bear in mind that my knowledge of using the NSLU2 is limited to following some of the idiots guides on the internet so if you need to do something could you give me the exact code?

Prior to this upgrade, I had been running Firefly through the NSLU2 for nearly a year without problems.

Thanks in advance,

Darth Nemo

go into the web admin, and set a log file. Maybe in the same root as your music. Then set the debug level to 9 from the web interface and try and play a song. Then, either zip up the logfile and send it to me at [email protected], or look through it, see if you can find the part where the soundbridge is trying to fetch the song and post it here.

— Ron