Problems playing *.m4a files

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am looking for an answer to this exact problem as well. I have no idea what or where to put into my config.xml. Can someone help?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was able to figure out the config.xml issue with the plugins:plugins error. So thats fine, but I still have the “Error: 500general:always_transcode” issue.

Here is what I did to fix the config.xml issue:

306 Plugin Directory
    308 text
    311 Plugins
    312 Compiled plugins to use.
    313 text

Aaand once more without numbers:

Plugin Directory

text

Plugins
    Compiled plugins to use.
    text

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am having the exact same problem playing flac and m4a files. i’ve tried using the ffmpeg.so plugin as well as both transcoding scripts. could someone please tell me why this is happening? i can post my config files later if needed. thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

just wanted to reply to this because i resolved the issue by configuring firefly with the following line

./configure –enable-sqlite3 –enable-oggvorbis –enable-flac –with-ffmpeg-includes=/usr/include/ffmpeg/libavcodec/ –enable-ffmpeg –enable-avahi

Anonymous
    Inactive

@e.schmidbauer wrote:

just wanted to reply to this because i resolved the issue by configuring firefly with the following line

./configure –enable-sqlite3 –enable-oggvorbis –enable-flac –with-ffmpeg-includes=/usr/include/ffmpeg/libavcodec/ –enable-ffmpeg –enable-avahi

Hello,
    I’m confused……where did you put this???

EVILRipper
    Participant

It is the command to configure the makefiles to compile firefly yourself.
    As you probably installed from a package, this will not work for you, unless you download and compile from source.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, ok!

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.