Music Media Formats

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

does somebody know which file formats sould be supported?

per default the firefly server offers: .mp3,.m4a,.m4p,.flc,.flac,.wav

I added .3gp,.cda,.wma

the probles is here: after adding the wma format the server will fail wenn creating a new DB file.
    3gp and cda works for the firefly server but the client can not play these files 😥

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello c_future,
    My self Max and I probably don’t understand your question what actually you are trying to say. If you want to know that your gadget supports which files, you need to read an instruction manual for that which comes with box and if you want some files which supports your gadget tell me it’s name here or you may Google to find it easier hope your problem got solve..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unlike Firemaw, the entire party can stay safely within Ebonroc’s line of sight. Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses wow power leveling The only danger is a caster pulling aggro right when Ebonroc casts Shadowflame, which shouldn’t happen if the Tanks are keeping up with their rotation. Have priests assigned to shield the main tank after each shadow flame, in order to provide extra protection. DPS players need to attack Ebonroc as hard as possible, particularly wow gold those classes capable of removing aggro by using Vanish, Feign Death, or a similar talent. DPS classes who cannot drop aggro should run to a corner if they gain aggro.Finish clearing the Goblin Packs before you try to engage Ebonroc. See Firemaw’s Guide for strategy in dealing with wow power leveling these packs. Make sure when you xqqyayaod engage the last pack that you are not too close to the spiral staircase. Ebonroc’s patrol route brings him to the bottom of the staircase and engaging the goblin pack near it will cause him to aggro on the raid party before you are ready to fight him. If players have no time to play this instance or no WoW gold to buy items, we can solve your problems. Yes, players are able to buy wedding dresses WoW gold and WoW power leveling service from our site! Assign three healers to heal whichever tank is taking damage from Ebonroc at any given time. They need to be quick to change targets with him, in order to keep his primary attack object alive. Assign another three aion gold healers to the remaining tank party, so that they get immediate heals when Shadowflame is cast. zdm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.